4

Miles

"I need you to do something for me before you can get this job" I frown my eyebrows at Mister Stephen that was now getting up and walking to me

"What do you mean?" I asked with confusion in my voice.  I than relized that there was a huge boner that was right against his black khakis.  "M-Mister Step-"

"Shhh...it's ok Baby..." I can't believe this is happening, I bite the inside of my lips and felt my boner growing in my jeans.  "I'm guessing your pretty surprise but we can take this slow."  I looked back up and saw the handsome man.  But soon I saw that he was undoing his belt, I licked my lips as he took off his pants and pulled down his Calvin Klein briefs that were holding back his huge cock.

"Holy shit." I whispered under my breath, he was huge! Like 10inch? 9?  I heard a slight chuckle coming out of the man in front of me and I felt everything warm up.

"You like it Baby?" Baby?  I like that.  I smirk and slowly brought my hand to the hard dick in front of me, I started stroking.  I started off really slow, just to tease him but I soon did it faster.  I notice that he was holding back the moans that I desperately wanted to hear. 

"Please let me hear you Mister Stephen..." I begged, Stephan's looked down and I licked my lips.  His eyes rolled back alone with his head, that's when I began to hear beautiful noises coming from his mouth.  Almost immediately after that, a warm, white substance came shooting out of the little hole on top of his cock that was now beginning to soften. 

"You start Monday."