7

Logan

I felt myself get hard as I throught about Miles our time together.  I decided I should award him with nicer clothes, not that I don't like the way he dresses right now but here in my company, you need to have nice clothes.  I understand from his background through.

"How was work?" I looked up to see a female all dressed up, and that female was no other than my wife.  I smirked and grabbed my wedding band from my drawer and putting on my left hand.

"It's was ok." I told her with a smile.  I got up and grabbed my blazer, I put it on while I looked at everything I had on my desk.  I grabbed my bag and put it around my shoulder, walking up to my wife.

"You have a new assistant?" My wife, Cassy said.  Cassy isn't a bad person, not at all but she isn't the one I want.  I grabbed her by the hand and opened the door for her, she walked out.

"Yes, his name is Miles." I said, I didn't know what I should tell her.  I mean, I don't know much to begin with.  We walked down to the limo that we take when we go home together. 

"We should have him over sometime." What the hell? I looked at Cassy that still had a fanit smile dancing across her lips.  She never did this to none of my other assistants.

"Why would we do that?" I asked as politely as I could.  I told my driver, Riven, to drive to my house.  "I mean, he's just another assistant." I looked at my wife, she long blonde hair was down and over one shoulder.  She looks amazing.  No wonder she's a model.

"Whatever you say Logan." Cassy rolled her eyes and I hate when she does that.  I hate to disrespect people that don't deserve to be disrespected.  I don't know what's wrong with her.

A/n

Thank you everyone that gave this story a chance! I am so happy that this is doing good.  If you peeps want to have more, I have just uploaded a new story.

Church

But thank you again and I hope to see you guys in the next chapter

But thank you again and I hope to see you guys in the next chapter. 😍❤