10

Miles

I had Carla doubled cheek to make sure that there is 50 boxs, I have counted maybe 10 times but this is the first real think I am doing and I don't have wiggle room to mess it up.  But I was getting the paper sign to show that I was here along with Calra and that I haven't took anything other than what I was here to get.

"Sorry for this.  Our parents are really protective of this company." Zoie said with a little chuckle.  I smiled at her and nod my head once.

"It's alright Ms.Stephen.  i understand." I said polity.  She smile as Calra came over.  She sign the paper and we started tp head out.  The ride was quite but it was nice.  I was thinking about Logan and I know nothing about him. 

~■~■~■~■~

"Good work Mister Deven and Ms.Handa." Mister Stephan walked around and looked at the 50 boxs that are in this big safe.  I waited for him to look at me but he didn't.  "Next week, be ready to read.  Get good nights rest and make sure you can fully concerted on this."  We both agreed, me and Carla  walk out as he locked the safe up. 

I walked into the office and went to go sit at my desk, I looked through some paper work that Mister Stephen is making me do.  I started working but I was right away stopped by my arm be pulled up by none other than...

"Mister Stephen."