31

Miles
3 days later

How dare he do this to me!? I mean, how dare Logan play with my emotions when he has a wife! I know that is is wife because I check on the internet! A mother fucking wife!

But I miss him. Fuck.

I haven't been going to work because I don't want to see his sweet...handsome face.  Logan hasn't even text me about work so he doesn't care!

God I hate him!  No I don't.

I shut off the TV and I picked up my phone, I saw a notification from Carla. 

Carla
Where have you been?
We need to get this done
in 5 hours and
I still have 10 boxes!

Miles
I'm busy...

Carla
Busy! I'm stressed!
Logan isn't here either so
If something happened
He's not here.

God danm it! I took a deep breathe and sent her a heads-up message saying I will be there in 20 minutes.  I put on a plain T-Shirt and jeans.  I went to the office.

~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~

Me and Carla got to work almost right away and Logan hasn't been in his office.  I actually got my mind off of him for a bit.

"Last one." She said with a smile, pulling out 2 othe documents.  I took a deep breath and started looked at it.  "Why haven't you been coming to work?"

"Personal reasons." I said.  Carla nodded her head.

"You caught him...haven't you..." She knew this whole time!?  Before I could say anything, the door opened and I knew who it was but I looked up anyway and I took a deep breath.  He looks perfectly ok, not like in the books where he looks like a totally mess because I am gone.  The only thing out of the ordinary is the way he's staring at me.

A/n

How could Carla do that!? 

Question

Why do you think Carla did what she did?