52

Logan

As I lightly set Miles down on his couch, his small but still conformable couch, my lips moved down to his neck. I started to bite down and make marks all over his neck while he was a moning mess below me.

"L-Logan..." He sounds so sexy that I can't control myself. I am ready to show Miles just how much of a monster I can be. "Logan, please...stop for...a s-sec-second."

I didn't stop through, my dick was ready to bust out of my dress-pants and was starting to hurt. I started to unbutton my shirt but soon Miles stopped kissing me and help my hands that was now on the 3rd button. I looked Miles in his brown eyes.

"What's wrong?" Miles asked, still out of breath.

"Nothing, just really horny right now." I went in for a kiss but Miles looked away. "Baby...stop."

"I'm not doing this if it's just because-"

"Don't raise your voice."

"Than fuck me not just because your horny." I quickly pulled him in, that's what he want than that is what he gets. "Don't be like Austin..."

My heart broke with those words.

"Austin will never hurt you again."

Miles

"Austin will never hurt you again." Logan whispered. My mind went wild and I was desperate to see his naked body. We started to make-out for a few minutes but than my hands went to his dress-shirt and unbutton the rest of the shirt.

Logan's lips went past my lips and my neck so that he can plant little kisses all over my body. Something about this feels all right. His lips that are kissing every inch of my body, his finger tips that are getting to know my body. Logan knows what he is doing. But soon I started to remove his dress-shirt.

I than felt my body getting lift up and Logan's lips escaping mine, leaving a trial down my neck. Logan's hands fell around my ass and began to lift me up.  I was now on him and I hate to say that I am really enjoying this.

3rd person POV

Miles started to undo Logan's belt while leaving small hickey on his chest.  Logan on the other hand was taking his time to memorize Miles' small but sexy body that he fell in love with. 

When the belt was off, Miles started to pull down Logan's pants and boxers.  Since Miles only had shorts on and was going  commando under his shorts, Logan him twitch and that what fucking him up.

"Hold on..." Logan whispered he sounds like he is out of breath but in reality he is on the break of a orgasm.  "Are you...ok with...this?" Logan mumbled.

"Yes daddy..."  Miles looked into Logan's dark brown eyes and a smirk grew on his lips.  It's not Miles first time seeing Logan naked but he is just now taking in all of his body. 

Logan's arms are so strong and his hands fit perfectly around his body.  Logan flips Miles on his back and got on his knees.  They were still on Miles couch but they had enough room.  Logan's devil was now coming out, he couldn't help but fall in love with the helpless boy, he wanted to fuck him so hard that Miles will not be able to walk for a week. 

Miles' shorts dropped and his member was hard and standing straight up.  When Logan was staring at Miles, wanting him all to himself.  Logan lower his lips just close enough to tease Miles.  But instead of placing his lip on his lips, Logan grabbed Miles' thighs and pushed him up against his own hard member.

"Baby...if you want to stop at anytime, tell me." Logan was serious.  He didn't know what kind of shit Austin did to him and he was sure as hell not going to hurt Miles.  Miles looks right into Logan's dark brown eyes and felt an overwhelming joy feeling.  But all he could do was nodded.  "I need a word Love..."

"I want this daddy..." Logan smirked and kissed Miles on the cheek and started to make sure Miles' hole was ready and without a warning, Logan's hard and big cock pushed into Miles hole that was now stretching.

"Good job Baby..." Logan whispered in Miles' ear.

A/n

It's finally here you guys!! I hope you guys don't mind the 3rd person POV; I just wanted to try something new I kinda like how it turned out ngl.  Thank you for voting and commenting and just reading this story, all of you guys deserve love.