68

Miles
Later at night

Right now is 7pm and Logan should have been here around noon but isn't.  I have been trying to text and call him but the calls aren't going through.  I called Carla and she said that he's been to the office.  I don't wanna be to needy but I am worried and can't help but overthink.

Did he get into a car crash?  Is he covering up?  Is Cassy talking to him? Did he have an unexpected meeting? Where the hell is he!?  I took a deep breath before calling for an Uber.  Nothing seems right about this. 

"Where to my man?" The Uber driver asked, I think his name is John.  I couldn't think straight.  I told him Logan's address and we started heading to it.  I kept trying to text him.

Miles
Logan, if you are
Not in danger
i need to know rn

Nothing.

Miles
I don't mean to be
crazy or anything
but I need to make
sure you are safe.

Still nothing.

Miles
I am coming over.

When that message sent, I looked up and saw that the fence that was blocking off the edge of the clift was busted open. 

"Stop!" I yelled.  That was not there because Logan would want me to call someone to repair that.  I got out of the car and grabbed my phone from my pocket and turn on the flashlight.  I looked down the cliff and saw a outline of a car.  I looked at John.

"Call 911!" I yelled.  I stopped breathing for a second.  I have no idea how I know but that is Logan.  "Logan!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.  But before I could yell another time, John gave me the phone.

9-1-1
9-1-1, what is your emergency?
Miles
My names is Miles Deven, I am calling from East Clift and my boss crashed his car.
9-1-1
How long ago was the crash?
Miles
I-I...I don't know!

I felt my heart going faster but my head couldn't keep up.  It want to run and escape but I'm not letting it.

9-1-1
Miles, can you see your boss?
Miles
No, but I can see his car.
9-1-1
Are the lights on?
Miles
No, his c-c-car lights are not on.
9-1-1
I am sending someone there right now.  I want you to stay on the phone with me.

I did, but I was having an anxiety attack.   How come I didn't come sooner?  If he wasn't answering his phone to me, what if Logan's dead? 

Logan

"Logan!" I open my eyes when I heard Miles.  Am I dead?  I looked around and saw that I was still in my car.  Everything was broken but I didn't give a fuck about that.  Last time I remember it was day out and now it's night.  What the hell happened?

"MILES!" I yelled, but there was a sharp sting in my left lung.  I looked down and saw that there was blood.  Alot of it.  I waited a few minutes and I heard nothing back so I tried to look around. I can't feel my right leg and my head hurts like hell.  I took my hand and rubbed it against the part where it's hurting the most and I saw blood.  Shit.

I closed my eyes and opened them, I saw that I was by a beach but not any beach, Myrtle Beach.  I looked around and saw him again.

"Kase?" I started to walk, but when I got closer to him.  He seem to get farther.  Kase was my first one for everything, including falling in love but he died because he kill himself. 

"My love..." His blond, curly hair was blowing through the wind and I smiled.  He smiled and stand there.  I started walking again but the same thing happened.  "You shouldn't be here."

"What do you mean?" I asked, I walked closer but still the samething happened.  "Why can't I come to you?"

"Because it's not your time." Kase smiled at me and I couldn't tell how I am feeling.  "What about Miles?"  Miles...I smiled and looked down. 

"Can I at least stay here for a while?"  I asked, I wanna stay here, I do love Miles but he knows nothing about my past.  "Please baby...let me stay here for just a few hours..."

Just a few hours.