24

Miles

"I'm sorry, who are you?" The man asked that sounds like Logan when he angry. "Let the boy speak for himself!" I look at Logan and he had his mouth open like he was ready to talk.

"Miles.  Mister Stephen's personal Assistant." I repond.  He looked at me with the famous Logan stare. 

"I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to leave for the night and never speak of this again." The man told me.  This is actually the first time I saw Logan step down when deep inside he wants to yell at him.

"I will walk him down." Logan volunteered.  Good.  I want more time with him, evn if we can do everything we plan.  But doing that with someone like Logan is a dream come true.  But for another day.  The man let him but he seems to be really...salty about the way he saw us.  I know I couldn't explain that one.

Logan grabbed one of the keys and he pressed the down button on the elevator.  When the elevator door shut, that's when I felt a sudden swing in my body.  I also felt big...wet lips that I know who's lips are.  Logan was now kissing me.  His hands stayed on the railing behind me because I could feel his body struggling to stay up.

But when his body was grinding on mine, I guess had to touch his chest.  He seem to really like that! I smiled and than he kiss me one more time before he started pulling away, I grabbed onto him tighter.  His eyes locked with mine but he could tell that I was losing control.

"You're an fantastic kisser." Is all I was able to get out.