41

Logan

When I looked at Miles' hard cock, I felt myself getting harder and longer.  I licked my lips and look around to make sure that no one is watching.

"You are so naughty..." I whispered, looking at him.  He smirked as he started jerking off.  I felt my stomach twist as he held back his facial expressions.  God...he is doing so good... "Your such a slut for my cock..."

"To bad we can't fuck right now." Fucking him sounds like a fucking dream right now.  I would rather watch him than this fucking shit.  "I would really love to be fucked by you L-Logan..." He mones.  I sink into my chair and tried to contain myself.

"This isn't behaving Miles..." I said with a grin.  He looked at me and I could see his smirk growing into a smile.  This little slut.  "You aren't even satisfying yourself are you?"

"I-I need help..." Miles looked at me with a face full of sexy, I will tear him apart one day.  "M-mister St-Stephen...please help me..."  I took a deep breathe.  I got up gone in front of Miles.  I got down on my knees as I admire his hard member that was sexier than ever.  I wrapped my hand around it and put it in between my lips.

I only took in the tip first, tease him a little bit.  I felt his let starting to grabbed on to me.  The person that was speaking saying to drown out as I felt heavy breaths coming out of Miles.  I than took out his cock for a second to spit on it so I can finally put it all the was back into my throat.

"Right there Love..."

A/n

Ooooo shit!

Question
Do you like all the characters in the book?