46

Miles

"Miles, why don't you go get coffee for me and Austin?" Logan looked at me as he put back on his blazer.  I nodded my head and walked away.  I closed the doors and ran to Carla that was just hanging out.

"Sorry...I tried to stop him." Carla said with a scared face.  I look at her and showed that I am pissed off.

"It's whatever.  Just let's pray that Austin doesn't think anything of it."  I went around to desk and grabbed one of the company car keys. 

"He is very inpatient." Carla complained.  I look at her and took a deep breathe.

"Just like High-school." I said loud enough so she can hear me.  Carl's eyes were ready to pop out.

"You two knew each other?" Carla asked.  I closed my eyes to just accept that I do know him and that he was my first love.

"I need to go get coffee even through it's already noon." I tried to escape but Carla grabbed her coat and ran into the Elevator.

"I knew Austin was young but 20 years old!?  Really?"

"I knew that his father was starting to do the transfer when we last spoke so." I said in a dead tone.  I really don't want to talk about us.  "Logan doesn't know so don't say anything."

"Logan will find out." Carla looked at me I roll my eyes and took another deep breathe.  I know he will find out.

A/n

These next few chapters will be filler chapters but I want to make sure you guys understand how evil Austin Zimmer can be.

Question
Can you fall in love more than once?