66

Logan

I don't let my eyes wonder, I am fully constructed with Miles and how perfect he looks.  I don't know how to deal with these feels I am feeling.  I am feeling happy, affectionate, loved...I can't control myself anymore. 

"L-Logan...I-I feel amazing..." I snapped back and I notice that Miles was holding onto my dress shirt while his face was laying on my shoulder while looking at men his eyes are trying so hard not to roll back.

"Baby...listen to me." I put his forhead on mine and I felt all my lust gone away for a second.  I just wanted to tell him that I have fallen for him and I am not afraid to show it. But that's the thing, even when you are in your 36 love can be hard, I don't understand anything about love, not when Miles is doing this to me.  "I'm going to go slower...let your body do it's thing." I whispered.  Miles nodded and instantly I felt him becoming more relaxed.

I gone slower, I know that Miles is having an orgasm.  The first time he is actually having one, I moved my hand down to his member that was already a mess with his pre-cum.  I lean my head back and saw flashing lights from the club downstairs.  I kept thrusting and soon I felt myself slip off the edge myself. It felt like a new kind of high.

Through all of this, I still want to look at Miles.  I don't want to slip off the edge because I will disappear.

"M-Miles look at me." I could tell he lost breath when I call him by his first name during our..."alone time".

"This is the best birthday..." Miles smiles and I pushed my lips up against him and he held on to me.  I pushed away slowly and I smile.

"Only the best for you..."

Miles
At home

When I woke up in Logan's arms, I pulled closer.  I am now 21 and set on loving Logan.  I just need to tell him somehow, I don't want to mess this up. 

"Good morning..." I looked up to find Logan smiling and I couldn't help but smile as well.  "How did you sleep?"

"Good...since your here." Logan let out a little laugh and made me happy.  "I love your laugh..." Logan looked at me like I was crazy but I just smiled and got on top of him.  "You're also very attractive."

"Ok Miles, what do you want?" Logan sarcastically asked.  I smiled and shook my head.

"Nothing...just wanna tell you." Logan kept his smile on his lips as I look at him with my smile.  His body was so perfect, I bite my lip as I rubbed my hands up and down his torso.  But I stopped at a old wond, it looks like a bullet.

"Love?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Logan that was now on his forearms.  I took a deep breath and smile.

"What is this from?" I demanded, Logan looked at me and smiled. 

"Well, I was trying to save someone but..." I put two and two together, he was trying to save Shawn's wife.

"It was Shawn's wife." I said, Logan stopped for a second and laid back down.  I got off of him and laid next to him, making sure that there was no space between us.  Logan's arm was around my shoulders and playing with my hair that needs a haircut.

"Yes it was Shawn's wife." Logan whispered.  This makes me kinda scared.  Shawn was stabbed earlier this week, Logan was shot, Shawn's wife got killed.  What kinda shit does Logan do behind my back.  "But you shouldn't worry about it.  You're safe as long as your with me."

My heart jumped out of my chest and I felt my body relax.  I am safe with Logan.

A/n

Sorry for this took so long, I have been dealing with some shit but I am here and ready to finish this book. (Not really)  If you guys have some questions, please write them here because at the end of this book I will be doing an Q&A.

But thank you for 16k! This means alot.

I love you all!!