6

Logan

When me and Miles were in my Ferrari F8 Tributo, he was obviously very tense.  I think I know why.  I looked down at his pants I saw that there was a big hard cock right in there that was begging to be let out.  I bite my lip and pushed a botton that turns the windows tinted.  I didn't even ask as I reached over and started to undo his pants.

"M-Mister Stephen, what are you doing?" Miles tripped over his words.  I looked at him through my sunglasses and I smirked, yeah, he wants this.

"Don't worry baby...I will take care of you." 

Miles

Yes! God yes! Stephen's hands gone under my boxers and pulled out my hard dick, he started stroking it as he kept driving.  I pushed my head back on the head rest and open my month, my back arch and I let out a big breath that I have been holding in. 

"That's right...let it out." Stephen said quietly.  I let out a small mone but after that, all that came out was moan.  Stephen's hands started to go faster and I was a moaning mess but I could tell he was enjoying me suffer.

"O-Oh fucking G-God! J-J-Just like that!" I mone out as I felt his thumb run over my tip.  I moved my hands down to my balls but before I could grabbed them so I can play with myself, Stephan's hand slapped it away.

"That's my job..."