29

Miles

After a long day of reading through documents and sorting them.  We are 1/4 of the way done.  The documents talk about the past of the company.  But it is Wednesday and Carla had to go pick up her child. 

"I will probably work late." I told her.  I had nothing waiting for me at home so I can do a few more documents before I call it a night. 

"OK, make sure you sleep through." Carla said.  I smiled and agree to go home.  When I was reading a document, I saw Logan and another girl.  The girl looked like she had long blonde hair that is up, she was gorgeous and everything. 

I kept watching and my world broke.  My eyes kept looking at the two in the office kissing...

Not again.

The woman and Logan stare at each other for a long time but he did let go...he didn't let go but took his bag and started walking hand-in-hand with her.  He was laughing and kissing her head when they gone in the elevator.

I got played...again.

Logan

I was walking to my car when I notice that Miles was still here.  I should see how he is doing.  I know that I didn't give him my full attention but tomorrow I will make it up to him. 

"I forgot some files.  I will be right back." I told my wife.  She smiled and nodded her head.  I went back up to the floor and went into the room where all the boxs are.  He was there...crying?

A/n

Shits about to get real! 

Question

What do you thinks going to happen?