44

Miles

I turn my living room light on and I went to my door.  I open up and noticed that Shawn was at my door.

"Shawn?  What are you doing here?" I asked.  He smiled and just walked right in.  This is weird my bosses brother is just here in the middle of the night.

"I couldn't sleep." Shawn looked around in my living room that I cleaned up before I went to bed so thank god for that.  "And before you ask, I look through Logan's folders and found your adress."

"Don't you have a wife...or husband?" I asked.  Shawn looked back at me and smirked.  The thing that fucks me up the most is that he looks so much like Logan.

"My wife died in an...accident 3 years ago.  My daughter doesn't talk to me anymore." Shawn's smile like he isn't hurt but I feel his hurt.  "Anyway! Let's drink!"

"I don't have anything."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm only 20 years old."

"Guess were we're going!" Shawn started walking on to the door but I stopped him.  I than got a sudden burst if the smell of weed. 

"Your high?" I asked him, more like a statement but he looked at me the same way that Logan looks at me when I call him out.

"I wish I was drank too.  Now let's go!" Shawn tried to walk past but I stop him again. 

"I think we better stay here.  You can take my bed." I turn him around and lead him to my bedroom.  I put him on the bed as he started to protest.  "Stop before I call Logan!" I yelled.

"Logan is probably sleeping."

"Logan would pick up for me."

"Yeah because your nothing to him but a piece of meat that is hoping to get a piece of."  That hurt.  I'm not going to lie but what can I expect, he's married and has his business...this is just a stop for me until I find what I want.

"Go to sleep." I said.

A/n

Maybe Miles wants more...

Question
Have you ever hand a crush on your own "Logan"?