60

Logan
3 days later

I was on the balcony that had the perfect view of the city of South Island, New Zealand.  I was drinking my Jack Daniel's while watching the sunfall. 

"Can I join you?" I look up to see Cassy.  I took a deep breath and nodded my head.  "I think we should face something." I look at my wife that has only a robe on and slippers.

"What do you mean Babes?" I asked with a smiled.  But I could tell something is wrong, something big is wrong.

"I know what you've been doing..." Cassy started to cry.  I look at her, confused and concern in my eyes.  "I know you are in love with someone else Logan..."

Oh shit.

"Cassy, wha-what do you mean?" I asked with a nervous laugh.  Cassy looked up and wiped her tears away. 

"I'm not mad at you my love...I'm just confused on why you are hiding it." Cassy said, seeing her cry also broke my heart.  I care, I really do but I don't love her like I love Miles.  "Who is she?" 

"Cassy..." I paused for a second.  Maybe I can actually be with Miles if I tell her the truth.  Maybe I can get enough courage to tell my father?

"Logan, please just tell me the truth."

"I'm gay and I have been seeing someone."  I took a deep breath, I am actually coming out, I am admitting that I am gay. 

"Who is he?" She asked once again.  My anxiety is going all over the place.  But I look into her blue eyes and I felt claim.

"Miles." I said.  My wife looked at me as shocked grew on her face.  I felt my heart sting for one second but than everything shifted when Cassy pulled me into a hug.

"I don't blame you.  As long as you're happy, I am too."

Miles

I woke up from the lode knock on the door.  I got up anyways and looked out the little peep hole.  It was Austin.  How the hell does he know where I live?

"You know I would consider this staking." I open the door to find him still dress in his suit.  I took a deep breath in.  Damn he looks good.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that." Austin smirked and started to go in for a kiss.  I took a step back and gave in the look of pure disgust.  "Love, you can't stay mad at me."

"It's not about that Austin.  Logan and I are strictly-"

"What?  Lovers?  Logan is married and last time I checked he wasn't near ready to come out." That made my blood boil.

"We are strictly sleeping with each other and no one else." There was a long pause, Austin was looking at me with a smirk on his face still making me want to punch him.

"Well, guess you got him tied down.  I will just leave than."  Austin walked away and somehow I knew that would not be the last of him.  I closed my door and took a deep breath, but before I could walk away from the door.  I heard a knock on it again. 

"Austin le-" I swing the door open and saw that Shawn was looking at me.  I was shocked.  I haven't seen this dude in a long time and he just shows up out of no where?  "Shawn?" 

Just as Shawn was about to open his mouth he stumbled his way into the door and collapse.  I was so shocked that all I could do was look at him and I noticed that there was blood.

"Shawn? Can you hear me?" I shack him and I pulled out my phone right away.  I dialed 9-1-1 and turn him over.

9-1-1
9-1-1 what's your emergency?
Miles
Hello?  Yes, this is Miles Deven.  I have a friend here who is bleeding out and he just collapse.
9-1-1
Ok Miles, where are you?
Miles
My address is-

Before I could tell her, Shawn grabbed my phone and set it on the ground while he punched my phone repeatedly until it was in half.

"Shawn!?  What the hell?" I yelled.  Shawn looked at me like he was ready to pass out again.

"Do not call get anyone here.  I got stabbed 5 times on my ribs.  Take my credit card and go get cleaning supplies and badges.  Make sure no body sees you."  I was getting worried. 

Is everything ok?