8

Miles
Friday

I was working when I heard the door opening. I snap my head to the door and it was Mister Stephan, he has his normal suit on but his blazer was botton mid-way. I bite my lip as I stare back to my paperwork.

"Sorry I missed you this morning. I always have breakfast with someone and I had a meeting." Mister Stephen said, I looked up and saw that he was dropping a ring in his drawer. I let it go and smirked.

"It's ok Mister Stephen. You just never gave me anything to do." I said, Stephen looks back at me and my breath gone away as he smirks. I got up and walked up to him, Stephen looks like he know what's going to happened.

"Sorry about that." Stephen started to walk to the side of his deck and lean back. I saw little movement in his black dress-pants and my dick did the same thing.

"Well, shouldn't we get to work?" I asked, I heard a little chuckle comimg out of Logan's mouth and he nodded his head.

"I actally have something I need you and Carla to do." Stephen said, I took a deep breath before nodding my head. I looked as he walked around the deck and I felt like I just got rejected. "It's really simple. You just guys just have to got to this adress and pick up 50 boxs. Make sure they have 50."

"I see." I looked at the piece of paper that he is now giving me and took a look at hit briefly. But I was quickly disacted by a hand that was placed on my hand and slowly make it's way down to my body. I felt my breath get sucked out of my body and my heart beating faster. The hand belong to none other than- "Mister Stephen..."

"You can do that right?" Mister Stephen looked into my baby blue with a hint of green in them. I took this time to admire his eyes. Dark brown. I than notice that he stopped his hand from going any lower than my dress-pants. "Miles...?"

"Yes Mister Stephen." I said quietly. A smile grew on his face and he pull his hand away and I felt my body wanting his hand back to my body.

"Good boy." Mister Stephen walked away and I felt my body get back to it's normal stage. My brain was still think about everything Mister Stephen would do to me.