45

Miles
5 days later

I looked up to see Logan still working on paperwork.  I smirked and looked down at my own things. 

"You know...you can come over to say hi." I looked up and see Logan smirking.  I stand up and made my way over to Logan that is now waiting for me.  When I got to him his smirk turn into a smile and his hands were about to grab my hands but the phone rang.  "Give me a second."

"Go ahead Mister Stephen." I said in my low, kinda seductive voice.  Logan shook his head and pushed me down on his lap.  His arm reached across and grabbed the phone and brought it up to his ear. 

"Yes Carla." I couldn't hear what she said but Logan was pleased.  "Ok.  Send him in about 10 minutes."  Logan set down his phone and I didn't waste anytime to push my lips against his. 

Logan's beard rub against my hands and I moved my hands down to and started to take off his blazers.  Logan's hand slowly made it's way to my ass, he stood up and put me on top on his desk.  His lips move to my neck and he started to bite down, knowing that he is making another hickey.  I felt his hand rub over my hard dick that sends a good satiation through my whole body.  But before I could mone, I pushed him away because I heard the doors open.

"Mister Zimmer!"

A/n

I have no words.
Thank you for voting and reading my story.  It means a lot.

Question
Will Austin use this as blackmail?