47

Logan

"I would like to talk about Miles for a second." Austin crossed his leg over the other.  I look at his poster.  Last time we spoke, it was at his wedding which was maybe 2 months ago.  Where he tried to hook up with me and almost did but his wife walked in. 

"What about him?"

"Well...I know you have these affairs but I never throught about an assistant would be ok with you cheating on your wife." Austin grin turn into a smile when I kept my poker-face on. 

"Miles knows and we have agreement set in place." We sat there looking at each other as he throught about what to say.  He is cornered and I love it. 

"God...I wish he was that way in High-school."  I looked at him confused.  I mean, me and Miles never talked about high school but I didn't feel the need too.  He is just my assistant and someone I sneak away with once in a while.  "Did he not tell you?"

"Tell me what?" 

"That we used to be together, first and only love he would say." His accent got thicker and his smirk grew wider.  He knew he was getting to me.  Why was this getting to me?

"Yeah and than he met me." I replied with a cocky tone.  Austin started to chuckle a little. 

"Sure, let's see how long he stays because I already have a plan to get him back." I'm not even worried about this.  I have Miles and I will make sure I have him.  Miles is mine and will always be mine.

A/n

Logan getting a little protective over here.

Question
Do you like it when someone is protective over you?