16

Logan

"You trying to touch my man!" I yelled in the dudes face that was obvious high, I grabbed Miles that was grabbing on to my shirt. 

"Yeah! He shouldn't be with a prick like you!" That's when I let go of Miles and punched the dude right in his jaw. 

"Take Miles, Aaron." I whispered.  I am very  territorial and I am counting Miles as mine right here, right now.  I looked down and saw the man screaming out in pain.  I grabbed his neck and pin him to the ground.  I started beating the living shit out of him, even through the lights are still dark, I can see his nose and mouth started to bleed.

15 years ago

"I can't believe you got Suspended again Logan! Do you understand that this is bad for the business?  Bad for the Family!?" My mom was yelling her head off.  I was biting my tongue so hard that I even drew blood.  I know my father was going to be worst through.

"LOGAN!" The door slam shut.  I tried to get up and run out the door but my father already grabbed my neck from the back and pushed my up against the wall.

"I-I-"

"LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND STOP SHUDDERING!" My father's voice yelled through my ears.  I look at my father's dark brown eyes and he had this cold and chilling look.

"I'm sorry Father." I said in a low but quiet voice.  I felt my air way getting cut off and myself getting light-headed.

"You are grounded! You go to school and go to your room! I want all your  Elecktronicks done here in 10 minutes!"