20

Logan

I set my phone down and started swinging around my gun in one hand and my other hand was on the drink. I was not staring into the eyes of the dude that tired to sue me for harassing him last night when he was clearly touching something that doesn't belong to him.

"P-Please don't k-kill me Mister Stephan's." The guy said. Aaron was in the other quarter of the room. I smiled and looked at him.

"I'm not going to kill you. But someone else will." I smirked and put my gun away, I laid my back on the chair and watch as the man screamed out in pain. "You know me, I am very territorial over my lovers. You crossed a line."

"I-I m-made a mis-mista-ak." I put my hands on the chair and looked at him. The man was actually really hot but not as hot as Miles.

"A mistake that cost you your life! People like you should be in this world." I push myself up and walked over to Aaron that was waiting for the show began. "Make sure he doesn't escape." I said.

"Where are you going?" Aaron asked. I walked over to a bookshelf and pulled a read book out of the shelf. It relieved another room that was like my sex room but no body knew about exact me and Aaron.

"Just get things ready." I said. He nodded his head and smiled. I walked out and waited for Miles and Carla. I'm going to make this bastered pay for what he did.