62

Miles
Monday

I opened the door to find Logan waiting for me.  I gave him the death glare, it is 7am and this asshole, that is in love with me, is waking me up.

"You know it's 7am right?" I asked.  Logan smirked and was going in for a kiss but I quickly stopped him.  "I have morning breath." 

Logan let out a little chuckle and looked down.  He grabbed ahold of my hands and I took a deep breath looking up at him.

"Good morning by the way.  I was thinking that we could cuddle an-"

"Cuddle?  Who are you and what have you done with Logan?" I cut him off, Logan smirked and looked down at me.  I took a deep breath and just took him in.  He doesn't look tired at all, he looks like himself.  I let him in. 

We went to my bedroom and I grabbed my computer, Logan started to remove layers of clothes and I can't stop my eyes from wondering over to him.  He took off his blazer and vest so that he was only wearing a white dress shirt.  Logan's eyes than caught mine.  He looks perfect right now.

But I look away before he could say something cocky.  I picked a TV show called "The Originals".  I laid down and soon I felt an arm go around my body and other on around my neck.

"Is this ok?" Logan asked in a low but sexy voice.  I took a few moments to just memorize his body and his arms around me.  This felt absolutely amazing.

"Yeah...this is perfect."

A few hours later

I ended up falling asleep in Logan's arms.  He supposedly got me to turn over because when I woke up, my head was on his chest and my leg was around his.  But I took this time to watch him.  To see how relax he really is.  I seen him sleep before but this feels different, everything about this feels different. 

Before I could do anything through, he jumped up like he just had a bad dream.  I jumped a little bit and realized that he was scared.  But than he turned to me and I kept looking in his dark brown eyes.

"Are you ok?" I asked, concern filling my voice.  Logan smiled just a little bit and nodded his head. 

"Yeah...just a bad dream." Logan whispered, I smiled and nodded my head.  I trun around and grabbed my phone to check the time. 

"It's noon already." I looked at Logan and noticed that he was watching me. "What?"  Logan laughed a little and that made me laugh. 

"Nothing just...I never actually saw you first thing after I wake up." Logan said softly.  My heart started to race and my cheeks were burning up.  "You look beautiful like this."

"Be quite." I looked down and moved in closer but Logan grabbed my chin and place his lips on mine.  I was going to pull away but this is what I want.  I want to fall in love with Logan and I may have but I just don't want to say it.  I want to give myself a break and just go with it but how can I when there is so much I don't know about him. 

I felt myself crawling onto Logan's body.  I moved my hand up to his chest and started to unbutton his dress-shirt.  I pushed it out of the way as I started to escape his lips.  I started to kiss all around his neck and soon landed on his right lower neck where he grabbed onto me tighter.

I started to bite down and suck, making sure that I leave a mark on him.  I kept touching his body but when I moved my hands down to his stomach, he got really tense.  I pulled away and sat up. 

"Everything ok?" I asked.  Logan looked at me with worry filling up in his eyes but he just smirks and nods his head.

"Yeah." There was a short moment were there was nothing happening.  I than realized something, he is scared.

"Are you hungry?  I know this really good restaurant just down the street." I said with a smile.  Logan smiled and pulled me down for another kiss.

"Sure."