12

Miles
Flashback
4 years ago

I walked into my high school, I kept my head down because I knew everyone was looking at me.  I knew I shouldn't have gone to that party, it was all a mistake.  Not only does my stomach and head hurt form still but everyone hates me.  It was all because of one person, Anson Jones.

"Hey! Miles! Can we-" I turn arkund and everyone that was looking now wasn't because they all know that if Anson Jones cought you watching him, you will not be able to see at all.

"N-Not now.  I need to get u-"

"You have been ignoring all my text, you haven't picked up my calls?  We need to talk about what happened."

"No we don't! Leave me alone." I pushed past him and I can feel everything fall around me.  How am I going to ecape this?

~■~■~■~■~

I sat down on the table that I go to when it's lunch time.  I didn't even feel like eating so I just sat on my phone and play my music.  But I was soon interrupted by something getting put on the table.  I took off my head and I saw the cutest boy I have ever seen, his light brown hair and his big blue eyes are so handsome.  I almost forgot how to speak.

"Mind if I sit here?" I than realized that this was the expaned student.  I clear my throat and gave the best smile I could manage right now.

"Sure, I guess." I said, he smirked and set down his things.  He took out a brown bag and started to pull out a salad, I took a deep breath and played my music again.