61

Miles

I looked around before hading into my apartment.  I closed the door and saw that Shawn was drinking so water, but he was standing.  The blood has keep leaking out and I was getting even more worried.

"Lay on the couch." I demanded.  Shawn took a deep breath and slowly but surely, he made it over there.  He took off his dress-shirt and I saw just a big read spot on his ribs.  "I have no idea what I am doing."

"Don't worry about it.  Just clean it up and I will do the stitches."  I looked into Shawn's dark brown eyes and I immediately thought of Logan.  "You're thinking about my brother."

I didn't say anything, I put pressure on the wonds and I felt my mind going wild.  What the hell happened?

"I would say that you're in love but than again everything falls in love with my younger brother."

"How did this happen?" I changed the subject.  I don't have a desire to talk about this to him.

"Just some jackasses.  No one saw you right?" Shawn asked, I looked up at him for a second and I shack my head.  "Now back to you and Logan."

"What do you do for a living?" Again, changing the subject.

"I guess you can say a Manger." That is all I need to know.  I looked at the wonds and saw that it stopped bleeding enough.  "You and Logan are a touchy subject I see."

"It's not that.  It's hardly even a subject at all." I admit hoping that he will shut up.

"Well why not?"

"He's my boss, he is married and I am 16 years younger than he is."

"But you still see him desperate all of that.  There must be something there." I gently put the cloth with the hoxygen peroxide and he took a deep breath.

"I see it as helping him."

"I see it as falling in love with him." I stayed quiet.  Falling in love is a strong staying and I can see myself falling in love in the future but not with Logan.  That is definitely the last thing I want.
Before I knew it, I was done.  I got up and gave Shawn the supplies.

"You can crash on the couch tonight.  I'm going back to bed."  I told Shawn which was starting his stitches.  He nodded his head and smiled at me.

"Goodnight."

Next morning

When I woke up, I walked out of my bedroom to see Shawn still on the couch but on the phone with someone.  Shawn looked at me and smiled.

"Miles is up, wanna talk to him?" I looked at Shawn and he smiled.  Shawn hands me the phone and I grabbed it without looking at the caller ID.

Miles
Hello?
Logan
Well don't sound to exited.
Miles
Logan!

I smiled as I felt my heart started to race.  Why is my heart racing?  I took a deep breath and looked at Shawn that had a smirk on his face.  I got red and ran to my bedroom.

Logan
That's more like it.
Miles
Are you by anyone?
Logan
Well, let's see, my wife is sleeping next to me and I am missing the hell out of you.
Miles
You shouldn't be saying that.
Logan
Why not?
Miles
Have you gone mad or something?
Logan
Have you lost your phone?
Miles
Shawn smashed it when I tried calling 9-1-1.
Logan
Yeah, he doesn't like hospitals.
Miles
Well he passed out.  What was I supposed to do!?

I heard Logan laughing on the other side of the phone and I realized how much I missed him. 

Logan
Anyways, I told Cassy and we made an agreement.  She will-
Miles
You told your wife that we are having an affair?
Logan
Well, I didn't tell her.  She kinda just knew.  Like I said, she knows but doesn't acknowledg it.
Miles
She doesn't hate me right?
Logan
She was surprised.
Miles
I only met her once and she-
Logan
Love, Cassy just saw it in me that I wasn't that interested.  She wasn't surprised that I was gay.
Miles
Ok.

We sat there in silence.  Conformable silence through.  I kinda got used to silence by him since that is the environment that we are usually in.  But just hearing his breath was beyond anything I want right now.

Logan
Be ready for work on Tuesday.  Monday we are taking the day off.
Miles
We?
Logan
Yeah, we can have our own little get away.
Miles
Ok.
Logan
I miss you.

I pause.  Did Logan Stephen's just admit that he misses me?  That when I realized something and something that was not good.

Logan is falling for me.