5

Miles
Monday

Logan was now showing me what I needed to do, but with the smell of his expansive cologne I could hardly concentrate.  But it was basically just writing down things and shit that I can easily figure out by myself. 

After the meeting on Friday, I couldn't help but want more of that.  But I can pull a move on my boss, he has to do that.  God, I hope he does.

"Have any questions?" Mister Stephen pushed me out of my daydream.  I looked at him and I shack my head, but that a hand went around my throat.  "You answer with words.  Now, try it again.  Have any questions Mr.Deven?"

"No Mister Stephen." I said, I looked into his eyes and he smiled, he slowly let go and moved my head to the side, his lips softly pressed my cheek and I lost my breath for a few moments.  But soon I felt his breath upaginst my ear.

"Good boy, now get to work." He praised me.  Logan started walking back to his desk while I sat down and got my breathing back to normal.  Fuck.

~■~■~■~■~

"Come with me." I looked up from my desk for the first time in hours and I saw Mister Stephen looking fown at me.  I grabbed my coat and my wallet.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Well, I feel like I should treat you with some lunch.  You have been doing an amazing job today." Stephen's praises gave me a warm feeling inside and it felt good.  Reminds me of my mother in a way. 

"Thank you Mister Stephen." I said with a smile.  From the cornnor of my eye, I saw Stephan smile.  It was amazing, god, he is amazing.