15

Logan

Watching Miles dance was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  He had a few drinks and I kinda understand now that the tequila and vodka was not the best choice but hey, he's having fun.  I was quickly cut off by a poke to my back.  I turn around and saw my good friend Aaron holding a drink with a woman around his body.

"Logan Stephen!  I haven't seen you in awhile my dude!" He was still in that party phase even through he is the same age as me.

"Yeah, I've been busy." I said with a smile, he smirked and I looked back at Miles that is still dancing.  I turn to Aaron.  "What's you been up to?" I asked, he kissed the girl on the cheek and whispered something in her ear.

"You know, the normal.  How's the wife?" Aaron hit my arm and I smiled, my wife...right. 

"I actually have another." I told Aaron, he won't tell nobody.  Not even to save his life.  That's why I was help him out and kept him around even after high-school.

"Who is it this time?" He asked with a smile.  I looked at Miles that is now talking to a man?  Hold on! 

"Come with me." Aaron did as I said.  I took off my blazer and I notice that the man was touching him.  Shit, this man about to die tonight!