37

Miles
2 years ago

I took a deep breathe and looked up at Austin's ceiling.  I can't believe this is happening.  I looked over at Austin that is also catching his breath.

"D-do yo-you want me...to stay?" I said, Austin looked at me with his blue yes and he turn angry.  Great.

"What do you mean?  Do you want to stay?  I don't think you under-"

"Don't start Austin.  I will just go!"  I got up and started to collect my clothes.  Austin basically lives alone.  His mother is back is Australia and his father is at work like all the time. 

Austin's voice was getting louder and it rang through the huge Manson.  I put on my sweat pants and I got pushed back on to the bed.

"Stop and FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!!" Austin was on my last fucking nerve.  I looked at him and he rolled his eyes.  "You know no one is going to love you like I do."

"LOVE? You can this love?" I looked him in the eyes and he pull me up.  "This is toxic!  I don't even get to say that you are mine?  This isn't love."

"It's the love I know."

"I don't know any love.  I am leaving.  Goodbye Austin."

And with that, I went home.  I didn't see him after that.  I couldn't bring myself to text or even call him.  If he wanted to call me, I know he would.

A/n
Ps. Austin is that friend

What is love to you guys?