26

Logan

Cassy came into my office and she seems to be pissed off.  I took a deep breath and got up.  I walked up to her and open my arms for her to hug me but instead I got a hit in the face by her hand.

"I throught you weren't doing this shit anymore!" Cassy cried.  I took a deep breath.  Thank God she didn't know about Miles; she would kill me.  I did have a little fun plan tonight but that got interrupted by Shawn.

"Cass...can I explain?" I asked.  She crossed her arms and I can already feel Shawn's eyes staring at us.  That is when I told the story.  Well not the part where I called Miles mine or even the Miles part but it's just a little minor part. 

"You don't do this though! You know how embarrassing that is when my manger called and told me that you got sue?  What about when Shawn called me and told me you did this again?" Cassy lectured.  This is something I love about her, she has fire and I have fire and when you mix Fire with fire, it makes a huge fire.  But this isn't the time.

"How did Shawn even know that I had the dude?" I asked.  I looked at my brother that is now sipping a drink that he made for himself.

"His lawyer called and told me that he never showed up to sign the paperwork so everything is canceled.  I put 2 and 2 together hoping it wasn't true but that I saw." He gave me a wink and I rolled my eyes.  I took a deep breath and looked at Cassy.

"You are sleeping on the couch tonight!" She said, I know she wasn't joking either.

A/N

Thank you for reading.
Make sure you vote and comment!
Ps. I am trying to make Cassy a loveable character.  Technically, I haven't introduced antagonist yet.  So please, stick around.

I also want to start doing question of the chapter.  It can be your own opinion and I will repond! Thank you.

Question:
Who is your favorite character so far?