22

Miles
Last night

Did someone just touch me? I feel fucking amazing.  But when I turn around, there was a man that was actually kinda hot but his hands were putting me off. 

"Wow buddy! What you doing?" I asked, I could smell weed coming off him that is kinda gross. 

"How about you get a drink before you start dancing?" The man said, I looked down and he already had a drink.  I smiled and took the drink.  I brought it up to my lips without thinking and I was brought back to my senses when the drink dropped out of my hand and onto the floor. 

I grabbed the arm that is holding me and noticed that it was Logan Stephen's.  I than released that he was trying to drug me.  I grabbed onto Logan's arm tighter but I know he wasn't paying any attention to me.

"You trying to touch my man?" His man?  Wait! Did he say that?  I rest my head on his back and closed my eyes.  I felt the world has stopped and I didn't notice why I started to drink when I was a teenager. 

I stopped of course but I just...missed this feeling.  It gets me in trouble.  But I was snapped back when someone grabbed my arm and I started freaking out but I than saw Logan punching someone. 

This is a new side of him that I haven't seen and I don't know if that's what I want.  When me and the man got outside he was out of breath.

"Who are you?" I asked, I felt everything started to spin.  We started to walk and everything stopped spinning finally.

"I'm Aaron, Logan's best friend." He said.  I smiled and nodded my head.  Finally, someone normal tonight.

A/n
This chapter sucks but I put it in here to make sure you guys understand that Miles did not want the man.