35

Miles
Monday

I walked out the elevator and I was fucking tired, I couldn't stop thinking about this whole situation.  I mean, who does Logan think he is?  But I got stop by a woman smiling at Logan and she was the same woman in the office last week.  Logan's Wife. 

"Good morning Miles." I heard someone behind me.  I turn my head and it was that dude that I saw last week I believe that stopped me doing a very dumb decision.  But how does he know my name?  Why is he here?

"Good morning...?" I asked with caution in my voice.  We walked up to Logan together and Logan was looking at me with lust and want in his eyes.  I took a deep breathe and looked at Logan's Wife.

"You must be my husband's Assistant! It's so nice to finally meet you!" The woman was gorgeous.  She had long blonde hair, her eyes where like Logan's, dark brown.  Her body was like a model's body.  Is she a model?  "My name is Cassy."

"Miles."

"Ok babes, I think you need to get to that meeting." Logan said quickly.  He smiled and took her hand.  I felt rage building up, he really got her fooled, she seems so nice too. 

"By the way, my name is Shawn, I am Logan's brother." I look to the side and see the man holding out his hand.  I grabbed his hand and looked at Logan that is now coming back.

"Good morning." Logan tried to wrap his arm around my neck but I pull away before his skin made contact because I know if it did, I would give in.  I look him in the eyes and he took a deep breath.  "Shawn, go get me a coffee."

"Who do yo-"

"I need to talk to Miles." Logan cut him off, there was a moment of silence and but Shawn open his hand.  Logan took a deep breathe and pulled out his wallet.  "Get Miles a large Mocha Frappuccino."

"No." I cross my arms and Logan sigh.  Shawn walked away, when Logan harried the elevator door closed with the little ding...I felt a hand go around my neck in a very sensitive way.

A/n
Logan!
Vote and comment

Question
Do you think Shawn and Miles will make a good pair? (As friends)