34

Miles

"What time should I expect you Monday?" Logan asked, I looked at him and I felt something inside me just blow up. 

"No, I am quitting."

"Quitting?  You need to put in a 2 weeks notice." He said with a cocky tone, he fixed he suit and smirked at me.

"You are so-"

"Stupid? An asshole?  Baby I heard them all." The way he sounds, is different now.  Like he won.  He didn't win!

"Don't call me Baby."

"Love? Sweetheart? Or I could call you what I call me Wife, Babes." How dare he say that?  He was just sucking my dick and now he is talking about his wife.  How can someone be so heartless?

"Your wife doesn't deserve you."

"Your right.  But it's just to shut my dad up."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm gay Miles...and just think of this as our dirty little secret." He smiled and walked up to me, I felt his lips on my cheek as I throught about all of this shit.  Our dirty little secret? What the fuck?  "We will discuss negotiations 10am Monday?"

"Negotiations!?"

"For you to keep your mouth shut?" Logan looked into my eyes and we just stand there which felt like years.  I was admiring his dark brown eyes and his jawline that looked amazing.  His lips that I just want to kiss over and over again.  "10am."

A/N

Well...10am
Vote and comment

Question
Is Logan in the wrong for doing this to Miles?