3

Miles

"Come in!" I heard a voice that sounds really low and rusty but at the same time, kinda sexy. I open the door and the first thing I saw a big desk right up against a window that has a perfect view over Central park. There was a little sitting area to my left and on my right there is 6 huge bookshelf's that are filled with books, files, or statues. "You must be Miles Deven. My name is Logan Stephen."

"Yes." I spoke, Stephan's hands moved in front of him to the chair that honestly looks really comfy. I walked up and sat down on the chair. He pulls out a notepad and a pen, looked at me, looked back down to write the date.

"So, Mister Deven. Are you here from new York?"

"Yes, I lived here my whole life." I replied, he wrote that down and I felt my body getting tense. He gives off this mean present just by the way he is sitting and staying quiet.

"What about your family? What do they do for a living?"

"My mother died of cancer 2 years ago, she was a part-time nurse and my father left when I was 2 months old." My heart still hurts when I have to explain. Stephan nodded his head and looked really guilty all of a sudden.

"Have any siblings?"

"No, not that I know of."

"Ok. How old are you?"

"20 years old."

"So your young? I see."