9

Miles

When me and Carla got to a whole other town, we stopped at a mansion.  It was amazing.  I stare in awe as Carla looked at me.

"Everything ok?" She asked.  I looked at her and she looked really consured.  I grabbed the paper and nodded my head.

"Yeah, it's just I never seen such a mansion." I said, that is when I realized that she has been in this house.  Her smile that was forming on her lips is a dead give-away.

"This is Mister Stephen's parents house." His parents?  Why his parents?  I got out and we both walk up the stairs.  When Carla knocked on the door, a few minutes went by but than a woman that looks exactly like Stephen came and awser the door.

"Carla baby! Come here! I haven't seen you for a long time! How you've been?" The woman asked in a high but not annoying voice.   She pulled Carla into a hug.

"I have been at work! You know your alway welcomed." Carla chuckled a little and let go of the woman.  The woman had the same dark brown hair that could be mistaken for black, she also had the same face shape and dark brown eyes that give you a shiver.

"You must be my brothers new assistants?" The woman, Stephen's sister, gave me a smile.  She put her hand in between us.  "My name Zoie.  I'm Logan's twin sister." She said with a smile, I took my hand her hers.  She's really cold. 

"Miles."