50

Miles

I passed out with Mia on the couch while we were watching a movie. It was really boring but she like the movie so I did it for her. But when I looked up, I saw that Mia was still here sleeping. I picked up my phone and it was 3am. Where the hell is Carla? I went to my contacts and went to Carla. She didn't pick up.

I took a deep breathe and lifted Mia up. She was super light and that made it easier for her to carry to my bed. Another person stealing my bed tonight. I closed the door lightly and pulled out my phone and tried to call Carla again. I also text her.

Miles
If you're dead, I'm going to be
highly upset.

I set my phone on my chest as I looked up at the ceiling. I started to think. About myself, about my life, about Logan. Logan is different somehow. He treats me like no other and to be honest, he is the only person I have left.

Even if I can't say that he is my boyfriend, at least I can keep him for myself. I move my hand over my hickey and throught about the first time I saw him. I didn't even think he was that hot but when he showed that he wanted me, I couldn't help but feel a certain way about him. I took a deep breathe as I picked up my phone.

Miles
Hey...
Are you up?

Logan
I have been.
Why?

Miles
I just started thinking and
I want to make sure that
whatever we have will never
be forgotten.

Logan
Miles...
I don't even know how to
response to that.
But let's just say that I wish it
was you laying next to me.

A/n

That is adorable.

Question:
Do you think Miles and Logan are falling for each other?