28

Miles

I walked into the office and I just realized that I still need to book that trip to New York for Logan. I greet Carla and she greeted me.

"Today we need to do the organizing the boxs." Carla said. I looked at her and her smile turns into a serious face. "The boxes we got last week. Logan's Dad needs them by the ned of the week so we need to get going."

"Oh yes! Can you get started? I forgot to book his flight next week." I asked. She rolled her eyes and nodded her head. She got ready to head upstairs while I walked into the office. I was surprised to see that Logan was looking for something and not at his meetings. "What are you doing here? You need to be at a meeting?"

Logan ran around like he is a chicken without a head. He was panicking and stacking things on top of things, this is the most stressed I seen him. His this because he is getting sued? Speaking of, we need to talk about that.

"Cancel all my meetings for today and tomorrow, I need to-" he got cut off by his phone ringing. His office phone. He picked it up and I took a deep breath. "Yes Shawn! I know! I am trying!" He slam the phone down and I jumped a little out of my seat. Logan sat down and I kept looking at him.

"Do you need any help?"

"Did Carla tell you your job?" I nodded. "Go do that. Leave me be for a few hours."

I wasn't hurt. He was stressed and I got that. I nodded my head once. I got up and before I left, I had a selfish urge to kiss him. I walked up and moved his chin to face to me and left his head up while I bend down. The kiss was slow and I could tell Logan wants more but we both had work to do. Soon, I fought but the urge to move my hand down to his pants.

"You better stop teasing me."

"Or what?"

"I'll have to punsh you."

A/n

Spicy! God damn Logan!

Question:
Do you like when someone tease you?