Philosopher's stone-2

"You'll forgive me for saying so, my dear, but I perceived very little aura around you"

Sybill Trelawney

______________________

Eunice Villena Willow

The week went by and Eunice didn't thought Draco and Theo would get worser, spoiled little gits. Eunice thought to herself.

Draco always find a way to annoy her, while Theo would always prank her.

Eunice went to the library with Pansy and Daphne, they have two hours of free time since Professor Flitwick and Professor Quirrel announced that they won't be teaching today due to personal reasons.

"Eunice I don't really like to read, you know that" Pansy said in a lazy tone.

"I'm just asking the both of you to come with me, I didn't ask you to read. I can read them books myself"
Eunice picked up a book about transfiguration, she's been trying to impress Professor McGonagall to gain points for slytherin.

Just as she was reading, she caught a glimpse of a boy with platinum Blonde hair behind the bookshelf, she hastily made her way towards him and noticed  he was holding a book about 'Dragons'

"Draco, psst"
She called him out and poked his shoulder.

"What?"
Draco abruptly turned around then asked in quiet voice.

"Can we talk in private?"
Eunice said a bit loud causing others in the library to look at them.

"Yeah sure"
Draco said without hesitation. He put the book back to the shelf then gestured her to lead the way. They went outside the library and to slytherin's common room.

"So I've been trying to talk to you about something important"
Eunice said to Draco as they sat down in the comfortable sofa.

"We need to have a contract" She enunciated contract, Draco gave her a confused look.

"A contract? Again? For what? We already have one and it's been signed-
He paused then dramatically gasped.

"don't tell me you're backing off!

"What? No! Of course not, we need to have a contract between ourselves. We should have rules about our relationship" Eunice furrowed her eyebrows at him then shook her head.

"Relationship? We're merely friends remember?" Draco said sarcastically, Eunice stood from the couch and went to a nearby table, she grabbed a parchment then started jotting down notes using the quill that's resting on the table. Draco followed her to the table, leaning in and taking a peak of what she's writing.

"First rule, Follow the contract.
Second rule, Don't date other students"
Eunice snapped her head at him then scrunched her nose, Draco smirked at her.

"You could've just said you want me to yourself" Draco mumbled but she heard it. Please I don't like immature boys she said in her mind.

"I heard that, Malfoy. Sorry to burst your bubble but I honestly don't like you" Draco was a bit taken aback by what she said, he wasn't expecting that remark but he didn't care.