H I L V A N A W I L L O W

________

Eunice Villena Willow

Why am I here?

Am I not dead?

Why is everything white?

Oh. Wait.

This looks like King's Cross.

But- why?

Is this what dying is like?

Draco.

I really did left him.

"Dear" I heard a voice called me out, I turned around and my face fell-

"Grandma?" I called out. She appeared out of a white foggy smoke, her face was just like I remembered before she died. Wrinkly but she looked beautiful. "What is this?" I asked.

"I saw what happened" she smiled then took a step forward to me. She took her hand out, pointing at the chairs "Why don't we sit down, dear?"

I sat down next to my Grandma, Hilvana. I missed her so much. "Grandma, is this what dying is like?" I asked her.

"Not exactly" She mumbled, then her head turned to that white foggy smoke she appeared, I followed her gaze and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Dad?

He came out of the white smoke like Grandma did, he was wearing the coat and the formal pants he wore when he died. His face looks handsome and rich as ever.

"Hi, darling" My dad called me out.

I stood from the chair, then looked at both of them. "What is this? Am I dreaming?"

"Not exactly either" Grandma, once again said.

Dad advanced towards us and took the seat I sat down earlier, He smiled at Grandma then briefly hugged her. "Did you know why I become a deatheater?" He quizzed.

I shook my head.

"Bellatrix killed your Grandma"

My mouth went wide open.. She killed my grandma?

Wait. What.

"Why?" I asked in a faint voice.

"Information" My grandma explained "I was a maven of dark magic, I know a lot. She wanted to know how to cast a spell she couldn't do and I refused"

"So she killed me, and I didn't expect it" Grandma finished.

"But.... before I died... Of course... I made sure I wouldn't leave you alone without anything dear"

My stomach churned and suddenly,  a hope of light flash in my eyes. I didn't know what she meant but, I somehow had a feeling of hope. Tad bit of hope.

"I joined the dark side, because I wanted to kill Bellatrix" My dad said afterwards.

I stood, frozen. "So, you didn't join the deatheaters by choice?"

"No"

"Why didn't any of you told me this before? You left me believing Grandma died, because of, old age" I exclaimed.

"You won't be able to handle it, dear" My dad answered.

I remained frozen. This is too much to take in. I shook my head then run my hands through my hair. "Am I dead?" I asked them.

"Not particularly" They simultaneously answered.

"What?" I quizzed.

Dad and Grandma, smiled widely, their lips almost reaching their ears. They stood  from their seats, then Grandma spoke. "You didn't actually think I would die leaving you without any protection at all, now did you?"

I bit my lip then wrinkled my nose "Grandma, What's your house again?"

"Ravenclaw"

"Ah" I parted my mouth in realization. She was a smart witch. A maven in dark magics. She was absolutely bright. Why didn't I realize that?

"I told you, I was a maven of dark magic. Bringing you back to life is one thing I learned" She continued.

Shock flash through my eyes and my stomach churn. Does she mean that- I can-no- am I understanding things right?

"You have a choice dear" My father spoke. "Do you want to stay?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, then placed my hands on my hips "You mean I can go back?"

"Of course, just board the train" Grandma stood from her seats then winked at me. "I'm sure that Malfoy boy is looking for you"

Draco.. My love..

Blaise.. My bestfriend.. He just called me his sister before I died..

Pansy.

Hermione.

I want to see them, I want to be with them. They're my family.

"If I board the train, where will it take me?" I asked.

My father and my grandma slowly walked away, into that White Foggy smoke, but before they could completely disappear, they simultaneously answered "Home"