Prisoner of Azkaban-2

"An' they haven't invented a spell our Hermione can' do"

Rubeus Hagrid

________________________

The group had the same schedules, so they went to their first class which is Potions with the Hufflepuffs.

"Good morning Hufflepuffs and Slytherins" Professor Snape said with his usual strict and monotone voice.

"We're not gonna brew any potions until we learn all the things about them, their ingredients, how to use them,where to find them and the characteristics of it" He said while looking at each and one of them with his usual expressionless face.

"Lovely to see you Ms. Willow and Mr. Malfoy" Professor Snape greeted them.

He then continue to talk about the importance of knowing the characteristics of the ingredients before brewing potions.

"What was that all about?" Eunice leaned in and whispered to Draco.

"My father and Professor Snape went to have coffee before school starts, I guess he told him about our Marriage" Malfoy whispered back at Eunice.

"Did I heard whispering in my class?"
Professor Snape asked, then eyed the students.

"It was Eunice and Draco Professor" Justin Finch- Fletchey pointed at them and Draco gave Justin a deadly glare.

"Oh I see, very well I'll continue" Professor Snape said. Draco smirked at Justin who attempted to have them put in detention. They were lucky that Snape is biased towards his own house, especially to Malfoy and Willow.

"Today we'll be learning all about the Wiggenweld Potion. Any idea on what is the Wiggenweld Potion?" Professor Snape asked he looked around the room and saw Eunice raised her right hand.

"Yes, Ms. Willow?"

"The Wiggenweld Potion awakens a person from magically-induced sleep. It is simply an antidote for sleeping potions" Eunice recitated.

"Excellent, five points for slytherin" Eunice smiled at her achievement.

"You should really tutor me after classes" Draco whispered to her.

"Maybe you don't need tutoring if you listen for once in your life " Eunice said with a grin.

"I don't have the energy for that, Willow" Eunice rolled her eyes at him while smiling.

"You're silly" she mumbled, Draco heard it but he just lightly chuckled.

_____

"Can't believe I'm attending Hagrid's classes" Draco complained as they walk over to Hagrid's class which is outside the castle.

"Right, you lot. Less chattering,Form a group over there and open your books to page 49" Hagrid said then turned around.

"Exactly how do we do that?" Draco rudely asked.

"Just stroke the spine, of course. Goodness me" Hagrid turned to Draco then walked away. Draco stroked the spine of the Monster's Book of Monster slowly, raising his eyebrows after.

"That was quite hot" Eunice mumbled to herself as she closely watches Draco. Eunice then stroke the spine of her book as well then chuckled. As they followed Hagrid, Longbottom's book began attacking him. Making him fall down the dirty ground, while everyone laughs at him.

"Don't be such a wimp, Longbottom" Draco spat as he pass by Neville.

"I'm okay, I'm okay" He replied while panting, but his book continued to attack him again.