Manor Romance

"Dead"

Narcissa Malfoy
______________

Draco Lucius Malfoy

I'm not going to do it anymore, I'm not going to deny it. I like her. So damn much. Jesus she drives me crazy.

That night at the yule ball, I know that she wanted to dance with me when almost half of the school body were at the dancefloor, but I don't want to, not when students can bump into her while we dance. I don't want any interruption.

I don't want to tell her, but I had asked Blaise to help me persuade the musical band, to change the music, just for her. Slow dancing, under the lights, that's what she wants- that's what I want.

I stood in front of the Manor, holding Eunice's hand. Her parents, Mr. Willow and Mrs. Willow are right behind us, The metal gates to our manor opened, and Mother immediately ushered them inside.

Once we went inside, I remember the time Eunice was here, how she tried to distance herself as far away from me in that green couch of ours, who would've thought four years later we'd be holding hands while we enter the Manor?

I glance at her and a smile is plastered on her face, suddenly the Hallways of the manor has never been this cozy and lively, it's like there's an unforeseen light shown inside the mansion. She really does light up the place.

But perhaps, it's just me, loving her presence.

"Draco, will you escort Villena and Charleston to the living room? Me and your Father will bring some wines and then you can go somewhere else you want to be with Eunice" Mother told me, then she gripped Father's arm and they trudge off to Wine Room.

"Mrs and Mr. Willow" I called them, earning their attention.

"You can call us by our names, Draco" Villena stated, I nodded with a smile then glance at Eunice. What a cutie, she's blushing.

"Please, Follow me" I said with full respect, While holding Eunice's hand, I lead them to our massive living room, a lengthy dark oak table is placed in the middle with a lot of chair surrounding it. It's quite surprising that Mother had lighten up the living room, it wasn't as dark and gloomy like it always has been.

We immediately sat down on the chairs, and of course, I sat beside my future wife.

"How... lovely" Charleston stated, making me smile.

Eunice suddenly leaned in on my ear while her parents gaze over the rooms, paying all their attention to the portraits and ornaments hanged in the walls. "Draco" she whispered.

I gripped on her hand tighter, hinting her to continue. "Can we go somewhere else?"

I grinned at her widely, then whispered back. "Of course"

"Um.. Villena and Charleston" I started, earning their attention. "Do you mind if I can show your daughter around the Manor? I bet she'll love to see the water fountain"

Villena immediately smiled "Dear, you can go ahead. We'll wait for Cissy and Lucius here"

Charleston nodded at me then in a low voice he says "Water fountain" he enunciated, as if warning me. "Not the bedroom"