Chamber of secrets-4

"Reading? I didn't know you could read"

Draco Lucius Malfoy

________________________

Eunice Villena Willow

"Where the hell are they?!"
Draco asked getting a bit annoyed.

"I'll just go with Millicent Bulstrode, I need someone to teach me transfiguration since I haven't got a single clue on what we learned"
Blaise said then went to sit beside Millicent Bulstrode who was reading a transfiguration book while eating her pumpkin pasties.

"You should eat first then we'll look for them" Eunice adviced, Draco is pissed of. He hadn't seen his two bodyguards.

"Fine" Draco and Eunice ate their beef casserole and black pudding which is Eunice's favorite.

"We should check on the library"
Eunice said to Draco, they just finished eating and are currently looking for Crabbe and Goyle.

"Library? They cant even read"
Draco replied which made Eunice laughed. They wonder around the corridors looking for the two and they finally found them with Percy Weasley. 

"Crabbe, Goyle where have you two been? Piggin out from the Great Hall all this time?" Draco said with the voice of authority.

"We've been looking everywhere for the two of you"
Eunice whined as she and Draco got closer to the two boys.

"Why are you wearing glasses?"
Draco asked Goyle. Eunice's eyebrows furrowed as she saw Goyle with glasses, that looks identical to Potter's.

"Oh uh, reading" His voice stuttered at Malfoy's question.

"Reading? I didn't know you could read" Draco said then nodded his head.
He then faced Percy almost like confronting him.

"And what are you doing down here, Weasley? " Eunice had to pat draco's shoulder to remind him that Percy's a prefect.

"Mind your attitude, Malfoy"
Percy snapped, his teeth gritted in annoyance. Malfoy just raised his eyebrows at Percy and they made their way to the Slytherin's common room.

As they walk towards the common room, Eunice can sense that there's something wrong with Crabbe and Goyle. They seem nervous.

They sat down on the couch while Crabbe and Goyle remained standing,
"Well sit down" draco told them and they sat behavely. How weird, Eunice thought.

"You'd never know the weasleys were pure-bloods the way they behave"
Eunice started the conversation, they always act humble which is something Eunice liked because it's rare for a pureblood family not to boast about their bloodline.

"They're an embarassment to the wizarding world. All of them"
Crabbe's fists clenched at what Draco said.

"What's wrong with you Crabbe"
Draco asked, Goyle nudge his elbow at Crabbe.

"Stomachache" Crabbe mumbled, Eunice notice his change of voice.

"You know, I'm surprise the Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks. I suppose Dumbledore's trying to hush it all up" Eunice said to Draco in which he agreed.