Chambers of Secret-2

"All right there? Scarhead!"

Draco Lucius Malfoy
_____________________________________

Draco malfoy pov

As I walk on the hallways along with the other slytherins, I saw Eunice running towards us.

'Dray!" She called me, she seems undeniably happy today, I wonder why.

"You didn't tell me you're the new seeker!" She smiled at me, I looked over her shoulder and saw that she was hanging out with Blaise.

"Are you gonna watch me practice?"
I asked her hoping she'd say yes but instead of answering she looked at our broomsticks and her eyes widen in shock.

"The new nimbus 2001? You guys are fancy I see" The whole slytherin team smiled at her.

"Anyways can I come and watch?"
She asked, pouting her lips a little.

"Sure"
Marcus Flint let her, we walk to our practice grounds when we saw Wood with his team. Ugh Gryffindorks.

"Where do you think you're going Flint?"Oliver Wood asked as they got near us.

"Quidditch Practice"
Flint replied.

"I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today" My father can book your whole house for a year.

"Easy, Wood. I've got a note"
Flint gave Wood a paper then suddenly Ron and that Mudblood came. Why are those always around?

"I, professor Severus Snape do hereby give Slytherin team permission to practice today owing to the need to train their new seeker"Wood folded the paper then looked at us.

"You've got a new seeker, who?"
Wood asked. Flint and the others move away as I walk infront of them.

"Malfoy?"
Harry asked in surprised.

"That's right and that's not all that's new this year" I show off the new nimbus 2001 broomsticks my dad bought for me and my team.

"That's the new nimbus 2001"
Eunice proudly stated, to them.

"Those are the new nimbus 2001's how did you get those?"Weasley asked. Well you'd know if you weren't so poor.

"A gift from Draco's father" Flint answered.

"You see weasley, unlike some. My father can afford the best" I said to him with pride.

"Atleast no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in, they got in on pure talent" I turned to Granger and glared at Her. This tasteless, ugly mudblood dare to insult me.

"No one asked your opinion, you filty little mudblood" I know Eunice will probably hate me for saying that to her, but that mudbloods going on my nerve.

"You'll pay for that one, Malfoy. Eat slugs!"Ron said he took his wand out then aimed it at me but the spell backfired at him. What a loser, I swear Gryffindors a bunch of helpless losers.

His pathetic friends rush to him, then he suddenly puke slugs which is absolutely disgusting, I look at my side and saw Eunice laughing.