Prisoner of Azkaban-5

"The dementors send their love-Potter!"

Draco Malfoy

__________________

The day before Hogsmeade Trip

Reminder:

Spoiled Brat's cast is now gone!

"I'm excited, Blaise! I'm going to hogsmeade without my parents for the first time!" Eunice exclaimed, hopping on some of the twigs on the grass.
They are outside the castle, near the Whomping Willow but not close enough to get them attacked.

Classes for the day were done half an hour ago and now students are either in the Great Hall for dinner, or studying in their dorms.

They leaned on massive 6ft Rock a few meters in front of the Whomping Willow.

"It's past five already, I still need to do some homeworks" Blaise mumbled then glanced at her. Zabini is her only companion as of now, Draco's busy doing essays on his dorm while Crabbe and Goyle are in the Great Hall eating dinner.

"I should go inside, I er-will you be okay here alone?" Blaise questioned her then fixed his robes, "Should I tell Draco to accompany you?"

Eunice shook her head with a smile "I'm good, besides he had been really busy with his homeworks these past days"

"He's mad, Granger got first place in Transfigurations class two days ago while he got second" Blaise chuckled,

"That repulsive boy, always wants to be first" Eunice smiled then Blaise bid goodbye then sprinted inside the Castle. 

When he's gone, Eunice stopped leaning in the rock and decided to sit on the freshly mown grass, it was getting dark and she could get in trouble for still being outside but she didn't care. It was only past five yet there were stars already.

She always wanted to stare at the night sky, while sitting on the grass. It makes her relax, and complete.

She grabbed her wand from the pockets of her robe then flicks it and loudly said "lumos maxima"

A small light appeared at the tip of her wand but it died, "Lumox Maxima" she flicked her wand again but the light was just as small as earlier.

She groaned then sat straight, her hand's holding her wand tightly and she concentrate, she flicked the wand and repeated the charm "Lumox Maxima!"

A blinding flash light appeared at the end of the wand, and she succesfully did the Wand-Lighting Charm.

She swished her wand around while looking at the stars above, it made the stars disappear due to the blinding white light from her wand. She examined the light, so blinding yet she didn't want to look away. The white light died down and she rubbed her eye.

"Skipping Dinner again?" Eunice flinched, she quickly stood and turned to where she heard the voice and pointed her wand at the figure.

"Merlin put the wand down!" The familiar voice yelled, Eunice furrowed her eyebrows at the black figure. She can't see him due to the fact that it  was so dark.