J A S M I N E

Last day
__________

It feels surreal, leaving Hogwarts when you know in the next few months you will come back, everything will be slightly darker and gloomier.

Here I am, in the compartment with Draco, alone. He's sitting across from me, he decided to take the very last compartment where no one would interrupt us.

"Draco.. " I dwindled "Can I atleast, bid them goodbye?"

He sighed loudly then dropped his hand down on the table. "Fine, three minutes"

I smiled at him widely, then I stood from my seat and gave him a peck on the lips, he chuckled slightly at my act.

I left my seat and went to the Golden Trio's compartment.

"Eunice" Harry responded.

I immediately sat beside him and hugged him "I will miss you guys" I whimpered. Taking Harry by surprise.

"Honestly Eunice, I'm telling you, Dump that git and date Ha-

"Ronald!" Hermione cutted him off, and nudge his shoulder earning a wince from him.

"Fine, Fine, I'm sorry" He quickly apologized, I removed my hands from Harry then reached for Hermione's hand.

"Will you write me this summer?" I questioned her.

"Of course I will, I promise" She nodded her head at me.

"And you Ron?" I rose my eyebrows at him, he shrug his shoulders then reply "No promises"

I smiled lightly then finally turned my head at Harry "You Harry? Will you be writing me?"

He shook his head then gave me an apologetic look "No, sorry. I don't think your boyfriend would like that"

Ronald suddenly sneered "To solve that problem, dump his ass and date Harry-

"Ronald Bilius Weasley I will hex the twit out of you if you keep this up" Hermione once again shutted him up.

I love her.

"God sake's Ron, you know I love Draco, Harry is like a brother to me" I responded, furrowing my eyebrows at Ron.

His mouth slightly parted and he gave Harry a sort of damn look. Harry shook his head at him then fiddled with his fingers..

"Okay.... " he trailed off, suddenly all of them looked at Harry with different emotions on their faces.

What's up with them? Did I said something wrong?

The compartment was dead silent, the three of them gave each other glances and I can feel the uneasiness that radiates from them.

"I will try to write you" Harry interrupted the uneasy silentness. "But I'm telling you, Malfoy won't like it"

I smiled at him then put a hand on his shoulder "Don't worry, he won't know. We won't be seeing each other over the summer"