Goblet Of Fire- 3

"I think you're in love, Ron"

Ginny Weasley
____________________

Draco Malfoy POV:

I keep poking my porridge using the silver spoon while sitting in my usual seat in the Great Hall. I stare at Blaise and he's eating quite slowly today, how odd.

"Not hungry, Zabini?" I started while still poking the porridge instead of eating it.

"DADA drained my energy, mate. Mad-Eye's insane" Blaise answered then lazily dropped his spoon down the table.

I can't blame him for not having energy to eat, Mad Eye really did drained our energy. That old fool, putting a spider on my face, think he's funny?

Atleast my face is not all wrinkly and sluggish.

I saw Eunice at the corner of my eyes, making me look up to her as she trudge towards us with her book clutched to her chest.

She sighed when she sat down beside me then placed her book just beside her bowl of porridge that's already been served.

"Where did you go earlier?" After DADA, she left the classroom immediately and I had to search for her before deciding just to wait in the Great Hall.

"I talked to Neville, he's been down after what Mad Eye did" she shook her head then shove the silver spoon full of porridge in her mouth.

"Why would you talk to him?" I questioned, I dropped the spoon to the table, making a small clank noise.

She furrowed her eyebrows and her gaze went to the row across from us, looking at Neville. "I just felt bad for Neville, that's all. No one really talked to him after what happened"

That's because Longbottom's a wimp.
But I shut my mouth, I don't want to start an argument.

"Why aren't you eating?" I look at Eunice and she's no longer staring at Long bottom, her eyes switches between me and my bowl of porridge.

"Not hungry"

"Eat" she said, which sounded more of a command.

"You too, Zabini" she pointed a finger at Blaise.

"In case you forgot" I started. "You're going to follow every thing I say, not the other way around"

Her face fell and she groaned, making me smile in triump. "Fucking bet" she murmur.

"What bet?" Blaise asked then started eating his unfinished porridge.

I told Zabini all the things we did during that Quidditch worldcup, except for my father being in one of the death eaters that rioted the campsite. I remember the look on Eunice's Father's face, He was disappointed and shock.

I don't blame him though, My father did promised Charleston that he wasn't going to be in the Dark Lord's side anymore since he died, but now- he broke that promise by joining the rioters. I just hope it won't affect the arrange marriage I have with his daughter, because I have no intention of breaking it.