Goblet of Fire- 1

"Harry Potter, You listen to me right now!"

Luna Lovegood
______________________

Eunice Villena Willow

Just before the students return to Hogwarts, The Willows and The Malfoys have been invited by Cornelius Fudge to the 1994 Quidditch World Cup.

One of the most anticipated Events in the Wizarding World.

The Willows Traveled to the stadium using a portkey, which happens to be a silver necklace  that Belongs to Eunice's mother, Villena Willow.

Eunice's mother refused to go to the big event despite wanting to see the game, because she hates crowded places, she have a massive disdain for cramped and overpopulated areas, it makes her sick to the stomach.

Which is something Eunice can relate to.

Once they arrived, Eunice fixed her clothes, She is wearing a black mini skirt that hugs her thighs and her curves, with a Black leather jacket whilst wearing a white tank top inside.

She tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear, after fixing her outfit.

"Let's go find Cornelius, He saved us a seat" Charleston tilted his homburg hat, then made his way over the crowded wizards and witches, with Eunice trailing behind him.

It didn't took them long to find Cornelius Fudge with the other members of the Ministry, They are on a  higher seats than the others, which shows the good view of the enormous oval stadium.

Once they had sat down, they were immediately given butterbeers by the people who worked under them. Eunice  took a sip out of the butterbeer and it tasted just like she remembered.

She gazed over the huge stadium, it has gold walls and there's a gold light that seems to be coming from the stadium itself. She didn't realize just how magnificent looking the place is, on each end of the field stood three fifty feet high goal hoops.

Right across the stadium is a big blackboard with gold writing dashing across it. She came to realize that it was flashing advertisements.

Everything just seems to amaze her, she took a sip of the butterbeer again, but she caught sight of a two familiar person on the corner of her eye making her stop from drinking.

She turned her head to the right side, only to see the person she's most anticipated to meet.

She eyed him up and down, he is wearing an overall black outfit which highlights his blonde hair and pale skin. She didn't know it was possible for him to be even more handsome, and hot- but he did.

Jesus. He's..... Hot and.... Charming

Draco and Lucius came towards them but before they sat down, they greeted Cornelius Fudge and thanked him for personally inviting them.

Charleston gestured Lucius and Draco to take a seat beside them, Lucius sat beside Charleston while Draco sat beside Eunice's left. Once he sat down, he immediately gave her a smile.

"You look-" Draco paused, he eyed her up and down then smirked "beautiful, as always"

Eunice gave him a smile then patted his shoulder "You look dashing Draco, as always"

Before she could even look away Draco put an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"That outfit is earning a lot of attention, Willow" He whispered in Eunice's ear.

Bad Naughty Slytherin Boy|| Draco Malfoy {COMPLETED}  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara