E N A M O R E D

"Look, she chose me. So leave her alone will you?"

Theodore Nott

____________

Third Person's POV:

"I reckon she's still asleep" Blaise said then pierced the sausage with his fork then shove it in his mouth. "The side effects of the vial remember?"

Pansy shook her head furiously "The side effects should be gone by now it doesn't last for this long, maybe she's studying in her room?" She asked then looked at Draco who's sitting across from them, not even touching his food.

"No I told you, when I came in her room she wasn't there" He responded firmly, then tapped his fingers on the table, with one hand on his face. "Where could she be possibly be? She doesn't go anywhere without me"

"I don't know maybe in the Gryffindor common room? She's friends with Hermione after all" Pansy answered then continued eating her cereal with almond milk.

"Probably" Draco shortly replied. He is worried, earlier this morning when he woke up, he immediately went to Eunice's room to cuddle with her but he was upset because she wasn't anywhere. Where could she be? Draco thought.

He didn't even touch his food, he suddenly lost his appetite because she is nowhere around him. He was sulking.

"Mate" Blaise called him out as he wiped his mouth with a napkin "It's time for Charms Class"

Draco sighed "Fine, maybe she's already there" He stood from his chair, followed by Blaise and Pansy.

They trudge their way to charms class and along the way, Draco kept hoping that she was there so he can finally hug her, he didn't get a good sleep last night because he was not used to sleeping without her. All he wanted to do when he woke up from a terrible sleep was to cuddle with Eunice before classes.

When they came inside charms class, Draco's face fell. She wasn't there, but who knows, maybe she's just late? Draco sat down in the very back while Blaise and Pansy sat in front of him.

Pansy turned around and spoke to Draco who isn't really in the mood for chitchats "I have a feeling she's just in her room"

Draco rolled his eyes at the black haired girl "If she was in there then why didn't I see her?"

"I don't know she's probably avoiding you, did you guys had a fight last night?" She asked, making Blaise turn around to face Draco.

"You guys fought?" Blaise questioned, his face is all scrunched up "Mate I swear if you fucked my sissy up I will kill y-

"We didn't fight!" Draco exploded. He really was in no mood for a talk. He wants to sulk to Eunice so she can baby him.

"We talked last night and she healed my fucking knuckles" Draco exclaimed then raised his hands in the air to show them his knuckles.

Pansy and Blaise looked at each other then faced the front, finally leaving Draco alone. They didn't understand why he's so snappy right now.

The classes started and Eunice didn't attend the whole period. Draco wasn't even listening to Professor Flitwick, his mind wandered to his girlfriend. He can't wait for class to end so he can go look for her, he's not even mad anymore just worried. What if something happened to her? He thought.