H O G W A R T S: R E T U R N

"Oh? I fucking dare you Weaselbee"

Draco Malfoy
______________

Draco Lucius Malfoy

I hate this.

I hated going to school.

Eunice and I shared one trunk.

Surprising.

Which is now in Hogwarts while we board the train.

Fuck Hogwarts and the males in that castle. Just they try to touch my darling and I will fucking bash their head onto the fucking table.

Nothing happened yet but the image of Eunice being greeted by other males in that damn castle makes me sick, I won't even let Blaise go near her, makes me mad. She's mine and they shouldn't touch what's mine.

I tried to convince her not to go because we don't have to, but Eunice wanted to, she wanted to have a great job in the future. Doesn't she realize our money combined is enough for like another five generations of family? We both literally have billions of golds in our names.

I swung an arm over Eunice's shoulder while we pass by the open compartments, everyone was staring at us- staring at her, making me want to gauge their eyes out. "Draco where should we sit?" She asked.

I stopped for a moment, making her stop in her tracks. I turned my head around, and realized that the compartments on the other end of the train had doors. "Somewhere private" I removed my arm from her shoulder then held her hand.

Maybe I could have some fun time with her without no interruption.

I pulled her to the other end of the train until we reach the very last compartment, with a glass door. I slided the glass door open and I immediately went inside, Eunice followed after. The moment we sat down right next to each other in the couch she gave me a glare

"I know what you're trying to do, Draco" She started.

I faked innocence "Sorry, darling?" I asked as I rested a hand on her bare knee. She was wearing a bloody skirt, even though I told her not to, fucking hardheaded woman.

"We have to go and see Blaise, Draco. He's really worried and anxious" Eunice furrowed her eyebrows at me.

I bit my lip then pressed my hand tighter on her knee "That could wait" Then I leaned in her face and kissed her, god she smells so good.

She smiled when I kissed her, our lips moved in sync, and I can taste her minty chapstick. I slid my tongue inside her and wrapped my hand to her neck, pulling her closer and deepening the kiss.

"Drac-" she tried to pull away but before she could even do such a move, I deepened the kiss even more and slightly put pressure on her neck to stop her. She's not going to pull away, if I'm kissing her then I'll kiss her, there's no stopping in that.

Suddenly in the corner of my eye I saw the door slided open, I continued to kiss Eunice but my eyes shifted to the three person who stood frozen in front of us.  these motherfuckers.

She didn't notice that someone just came inside our compartment. So I resumed with kissing her, even more passionate, letting these cockblockers watch the show. I bit her lip causing her to moan "Draco"