U N F O R E S E E N

"Home"

Hilvana Willow & Charleston Willow
____________

Third Person's Pov:

Draco kept his arms around his dead wife's body, his face is buried in her neck as he softly sobbed. He didn't know what to do, while others who died were being covered with blankets, he couldn't do that to her, he can't accept that his darling, died.

Blaise, was crying silently behind him. He couldn't also welcome the truth, the reality, his bestfriend died. The girl he treated as his sister died. He felt useless, he got bitten by a werewolf, On the other hand, his bestfriend took a killing curse.

Draco stroked Eunice's hair gently, his sobs made him feel a lump in his throat, the only person who made him happy, the only person who believed in him, was killed by his aunt. He felt like he betrayed her, he felt like a huge part of him was taken. She was his life. She was his childhood. She was his wife.

"P-please, come back" Draco sobbed in Eunice's shoulder. His tears dripping down on her skin nonstop. "You're my life, darling. Please"

"Draco" Narcissa put a hand in his shoulder. He's still on his knees, embracing his Eunice. "Let's cover her up"

"No!" Draco lifted his head from Eunice's shoulder. "Let me have my time with her please" He run his thumb to her cheeks, lips and even in her eyes.

Hermione and Pansy stood in front of them, absentmindedly, Pansy hugged Hermione. The curly haired girl was taken a back by her actions but nonetheless, she hugged Pansy back. "She was my bestfriend too" Pansy cried in her shoulder. Hermione patted her back, tears were threatening to leave her eyes.

"You were everything I ever had" Draco mumbled against her lips "A ray of sunshine, you're beautiful, darling" He kissed her, then sobbed again. The never ending pain was too much for him to cope with.

He turned his head around then eyed his mother and Eunice's mother who are crying in each other's embrace. "Can't we bring her back?" He asked. "Is there really no other way?" He was desperate.

Villena shook her head lightly at him. "I'm sorry, Draco"

Draco felt a hundred knives stabbed in his heart, the truth hurts, reality hurts. Without her he was nothing, without her smile he's weak. He kept giving pepper kisses to her face, thinking that if he kissed her over and over again, she will somehow feel his love and be alive.

He kissed her lips, her cheeks, her nose, her perfect shutted eyes, her chin, her forehead, all while tears rolled down his cheeks. He wasn't going to give up, he became crazy, he was the one who told her that they will live, and he will do everything for that to happen. Now he's certainly wasn't going to give up just yet.

He wants her back, badly. He can't live life without her, because she is his life, she was, and she will be. Draco would kill and be killed just for her to live. He kept placing kisses on her face, not caring if he looks like a lunatic.

I need you, Eunice. You're my darling. Please. Can't you feel my love? He asked her, through his mind. Even though he knows she won't hear it, he was hoping his love could bring her back. Because to him , his love for her is stronger than anything else.