E L V E S

"Stay with me"

Draco Lucius Malfoy
________

"Drop your wands" Bellatrix said, not to me, but to Harry and Ron. I shivered as Hermione gulped when Bellatrix pressed the knife to Hermione's throat even closer. "I said drop them!" Bellatrix yelled.

I faced Harry and Ron, hesitantly they dropped their wands down on the floor, emitting a thud sound. "Pick them up, Draco, Eunice, now"

She ordered, I didn't want to obey but Draco held my hand and pulled me towards Harry and Ron, then he bent down to grab Ron's wand while I picked up Harry's wand. When I looked at Harry, I noticed his disfigured face was back to normal. Shit. That can't be good.

"Well well well well, look what we have here" Bellatrix exclaimed from behind us, sounding so delighted. "It's Harry Potter"

"He's all bright and shiny and new again, just in time for the dark lord" Bellatrix continued, me and Harry continued to stare at each other, knowing what could happen next.

Draco pulled me by my unmarked and uncarved arm, away from them, and to the side. "Call him" Bellatrix said, we turned our faces to her, only to realize she was talking to me and Draco. "I said call him, Draco, Eunice" she commanded.

We both looked at each other warily, Draco had a look of hesitation in his face, he bit his lip, thinking very hard, just like I do. I gulped then slightly shook my head. "No" I whispered to him, and he nodded his head at me. "No" he replied, I smiled, he smiled.

Inspite all this, we refused to call the dark Lord. I won't let us be defeated just like this, I won't let Harry be killed, he's our only chance at defeating the dark lord. My only chance to have my ending with Draco.

Since we ended up refusing, Lucius huffed then took a step closer, he rolled his sleeves up, showing his dark mark, when suddenly we heard creaks in the ceiling. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw the chandeliers slowly going down then I saw them-

Dobby and Quilly.

We all stood in our place, frozen, without warning the Chandelier fell down, I panicked, I frozed.

Before the Chandelier could crashed down in the floor, I felt a grip on my wrist, Draco pulled me to the very side and engulfing me in a hug as the chandelier fell, causing glasses to scatter and fly everywhere.

I heard Bellatrix yelled, in the spur of moment, I saw Harry running towards us, Draco broke the embrace and glared at him, before he could even say anything, I quickly snatched Ron's wand from him and hand it over to Harry, but I made it look like they were being snatched from me knowing Bellatrix and Lucius would kill me.

Harry stared at with surprise before turning back and attacking Lucius again "Stupefy!" He shouted. Lucius was once again, passed out.

"Stupid Elves!" Bellatrix yelled. Draco pulled me  towards to them by my hand, making it look like I completely sided with them. While Dobby, Harry, Ron, Hermione, with Griphook stood across from us on the very end of the room. "You could've killed me!"

Quilly was standing behind the broken chandelier, not knowing where to side. She looked at me, asking for guidance. I smiled at her then tilted my head to Harry, pointing for her to go with them, to side with them, and she did.