Chambers Of secret - 6

"I'll be in my bedroom making no noise and pretending that I don't exist"

Harry Potter

_____________________

Draco Lucius Malfoy

Another dark day at Hogwarts, Rumors have been going around that someone has been taken by the monster in the chamber of secrets.

All the students felt scared, the teachers have been more alert than ever. Parents have been sending letters to their kids, asking if they're okay and safe. All students should be in their dormitories before 6pm, no student should go alone in the corridors and some places have been forbidden, nevertheless Hogwarts still continued with the education of the students.

"I dont know what's gonna happen anymore" Pansy said to Draco, the group was studying at the study hall. The teachers, staff and prefects are all guarding the corridors and places where there are students.

"Do you think we're going to be fine?" Pansy asked Draco but to her dismay,   he just completely ignore her. Draco was thinking of someone else, he was worried because he haven't seen Eunice in the entire day.

"Where the hell is she?"
Draco asked his friends, he was getting annoyed.

"Who are you lookin for?" Pansy asked Draco.

"Who else? Eunice of course" Draco said, suddenly Willow entered the study hall making Draco relief.
She went to sit beside Draco and the boy couldn't be more happier. He didn't show it though.

"Did you skipped classes for the whole day?" Draco asked her, he didn't saw her the entire day.

"Yeah, I had a slight fever earlier" Eunice replied as she opened her history of magics books. Draco put his hand on her forehead and felt a slight heat.

"You're still burning, you should probably rest" Draco turned to her side.

"It's okay, I feel ten times better now besides exams are coming up and after that, we wont be seeing each other again until the next three months. I dont wanna miss all the fun"

"Nothing's fun anymore, the school is dangerous" Draco told her but she didn't listen, instead she just read her book.

"Ms. Willow, Feeling better?" Professor Snape asked her, due to the fact that the number of petrified students had rise- Snape is in charged of looking after the students of his own house every minute of the day.

"Yes, Professor Snape. Thank you for letting me skip the classes for this day" Eunice said to the Professor.

"No worries, I sent your parents a letter. I told them you were sick and they're probably worried about you, you should sent them an owl" Snape said then continued walking back and forth the study hall, cautious of the surroundings.

"Students you may go now to your dormitories, prefects and teachers please escort the students. No one should be out of bed by 6:00 pm" Professor McGonagall announced throughtout the whole school.

The students followed their Headmasters, Mr. Flitwick lead the ravenclaws to their dormitories, Professor Sprout lead the Hufflepuffs to their room, Professor McGonagall escorted the Gryffindors to their place and Professor Snape lead the Slytherins to their own rooms.