A Z K A B A N

"Nott you fucking bastard!"

Blaise Zabini
_____________

I didn't sleep last night, I didn't even turn the lights off. I was scared of sleeping, because If I did, I will see them again. Bellatrix, Amycus, Greyback, The War and now Theo.

Who knew your childhood enemy can become your own rapist?

Draco didn't sleep with me last night, I refused, I want to take things slow again, I want to have some time for myself, I need to mend myself.. Hospital cannot help me, I need to find myself again, look for what I found entertaining, find my own voice and have the courage to live again.

I pulled the covers up to my shoulder, the room is extremely cold this time. I wonder why McGonagall never looked for me, I hadn't been attending classes, I wonder if the students are just fine... Do they know that I was raped? Of course not, I'm pretty sure not.

Draco said he will handle everything, I couldn't wait to get out of here. I want to leave, Immediately. I forgive Draco, but it doesn't mean I am not mad at him, I still am. He fucking cheated on me, after everything I've been through, he did it because he wanted revenge.

I sat up straight, my heart was In pain and my whole body have no strength left. Should I look for Draco? I feel lost without him really. I feel unsafe. Fuck why am I clinging on to him as if he's my life support? Jesus I can't be like this, I'm being clingy again. I shouldn't look for him. He's probably fixing things already, or maybe he's planning to kill Nott already. I don't know.

I stood from my bed, pulled the cover off and started packing my clothes. I want to leave this castle as fast as I can. I went to my wardrobe and started folding things, and I prepared my trunk. I can't wait to start my life far from here, from all this mess.

Just when I was folding my shirts, the door was pushed open making me jump, I hastily turned around and saw.... Nott.

Fuck.

No.

I backed away, cautiously. He had a huge smirk in his face, with hands in his pockets. He took a step closer, then another, and with every step, I became more anxious and scared.

"Baby" He called me out, I dash my eyes all over my room, looking for my wand, I found it on my bedside table, fuck. Nott was advancing towards me, I took a step backward with every step he takes, until I knew my back was pressed against the wall. Theo saw my Trunk and my folded clothes then he looked at me.

"You're leaving?" He quizzed. I didn't answer him. My eyes grew dark. I was mad. He acts like he's not a rapist. He acts like he's so innocent. "If you're leaving, I might as well have a last taste of you, don't you think?"

What?

"Are you mental?" I asked, I felt a lump on my throat and my stomach churned with immense anger. "You're a fucking rapist!"

Without warning his hands went to my throat, My heart started hammering fast out of fear. "I had your consent" He seethed.

"You drugged me! You asked my consent when I was drugged!" I cried, but his smirk grew wider and his grip on my throat became tighter that I was almost losing air.

Lord.

Please.

"Drugged or not, you still allowed me" Theo whispered in my ear. I took my leg and was about to kick him in the balls but he had pressed his body against me and I felt his hardened dick through his pants in my stomach. I was nervous, he's about to do it again, but I won't let him.