Prisoner of Azkaban-3

"But I am the chosen one"

Harry James Potter

_________________

Eunice Villena Willow Pov:

I woke up to the sound of Ficschurn, meowing at me and Almira's howling. My babies really know how to wake me up early, I lazily stood up from my bed and rubbed my eyes to make my sighting  clearer.

I grabbed my uniform, skirt, robes and my cloak then went to the girl's bathroom to take a shower and change.
Today is going to be one boring day.  Transfiguration, Charms and Double Potions.

I stepped out of the bathroom after taking a shower and put on my uniform, as I went outside I met Granger.

She's holding her clothes and she is still in her pajamas, looks like she's just about to take a shower. It was only 7am and classes starts at 8.

"Good morning" she gave me a smile, her hair's messed up but she still looks fresh. "Morning" I shot a smile back at her, before leaving the girl's bathroom. 

I walked to the Great Hall, as expected there's only a few students inside. I went to Slytherin's row and sat on the very far end of the long chair. 

The foods were already served so I started eating, putting rice in my plate and a few honey garlic butter shrimps. I was about to take a bite when a surprising person sat beside me, Theo. 

"Good Morning" he gave me a wide warm smile and I furrowed my eyebrows at him. 

"Why are you here?" I asked him then put my fork down on the plate. 

"Because I study here" I rolled my eyes at him, I'm asking seriously. 

"I'm serious, why are you here?" I glared at him, I don't want no games today Nott. 

"Can't I sit here?" 

"No" I replied then smiled. 

"Why can't I? I'm a Slytherin" He reached his hand out, grabbing the pumpkin juice then poured it on his glass then drank it.

"Yeah the one person in Slytherin I don't want to associate with" I asserted, what does he really wants? 

"So you're saying you don't hate Parkinson?" He grinned before putting his glass down the table, I sighed then started eating since I know he won't leave me alone. 

"How do you know that I hate her?"

"Well she's trying to steal your boyfriend" He slightly laughed, but I didn't find any of his remarks funny. 

"Draco's not my boyfriend" I said while looking down in my food, shoving a spoonful of rice in my mouth then chewing it. I know I'm supposed to say that he's my boyfriend but I don't know why I can't get myself to do that. 

"I never said anything about Malfoy" He stared at me and I just chuckled. "Whatever Nott" 

"Still last name terms, Willow?" He asked me, I was about to answer when I felt a figure beside us. I turned around and his grey-blue eyes are intensely staring at me and Theo, he run his hand on his hair then looked at Theo up and down.